WELCOME!

Hi! and welcome to
ThePhoneForYou
Feel free to browse through all the pages below and don't forget to drop us a comment alright! :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Data Plan

 Are u an owner of a smartphone?
Are u a Facebook/Twitter addict?
Do u always hang out at places where there is WiFi connection?
Do u have the constant need to update your status and tell everyone what u're currently doing?

If you are, then constant connectivity is what you really need.

A smartphone is not complete without a data plan.

Fortunately, i have a data plan for my smartphone, even though I am using Hotlink prepaid.

If you are a prepaid user, and u want mobile internet, u either have to get WiFi connection or subscribe to ur telco's mobile internet, with costs varying depending on the length and data quota(limit) of the plan.

for Celcom UOX - Daily broadband - RM5
weekly broadband - RM18..not sure of the data quota for both plans

for Hotlink - refer pic below. taken from Hotlink website.


I am a Hotlink user and I am on 500MB/month data plan.
and I only pay RM130 for the whole YEAR and get 500MB EVERY MONTH.

which is cheap considering that if u subscribe to Hotlink's monthly 500MB pass, u need to pay RM68 every month. (refer pic above)

since i only pay RM130 for the whole year, u can say that i only pay RM10.83/month. ASK ME HOW. =D

as u can see from the picture below, I have only used about 70MB worth of packet data, and i have 2 weeks left before it expires and renews itself. so 500MB worth of data is more than enough for me.



for more information on how to acquire this plan, do email me at maliqqq07@gmail.com
=D

[EDITED: The Hotlink service that i am currently using has been discontinued. I guess I'm kinda lucky for having gotten it early(like 2 months ago). Sorry for the inconvenience caused! =/ ]


Thanks for visiting ThePhoneForYou! :D

No comments: