WELCOME!

Hi! and welcome to
ThePhoneForYou
Feel free to browse through all the pages below and don't forget to drop us a comment alright! :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thinking of...

Hello everyone! =D

I'm thinking of adding more stuff to sell on this pathetic blog of mine.
but before i start anything, i'd like to ask your opinions!
Should I sell Hotlink Hot Tickets? because I just recently found a supplier
and ppl who buy from me can get it at a good price! hehe

another thing I'm thinking of selling is Screen Protectors
u know, the thin layer of plastic on ur phone's screen that protects ur dirt, smudges, scratches and other alien stuff.
I can definitely get a good deal on this! much cheaper than what those kiosks at malls offer u
because just last week, i was looking for a screen protector for my new phone(ekekeeke)
visited several phone shops at Alamanda and asked around. 1 shop offered me RM20, another offered me RM25!
i could get one at half the price! no kidding! though i'd have to travel to KL laa
but still, i'd rather go all the way to KL then feel cheated buying something so overpriced...

soooo, whatdya think?

Thanks for visiting ThePhoneForYou! :D

7 comments:

Izzati Liyana Sabri said...

what type of phone u have till rm20 is needed just for a thin layer of plastic? is it diff for each type of phone?

Izzati Liyana Sabri said...

what type of phone u have till rm20 is needed just for a thin layer of plastic? is it diff for each type of phone?

Maliq said...

the price for screen protectors is more or less the same for all phone models
its just that these shops at malls are overcharging 2 to 3 times to make more money..
will be doing a post on the screen protectors that i have soon! stay tuned! :D

Izzati Liyana Sabri said...

oh yah.im just suprised its rm20. i always bought it for just rm10.

Maliq said...

if u buy from me, can get RM8 for anti-finger print or RM6 for clear~
huhuh =D

Izzati Liyana Sabri said...

really? how come so cheap maa? where is ur location eh? exact location.

Maliq said...

my location is Putrajaya, but if u want, i can travel to Puchong, Bangi, Kajang, Subang Jaya n Shah Alam. or if u want postage also can.
but currently dont have any stock with me..need to order from supplier..huhu