WELCOME!

Hi! and welcome to
ThePhoneForYou
Feel free to browse through all the pages below and don't forget to drop us a comment alright! :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcoming Note!

Assalamualaikum and a good day to you!

Welcome to ThePhoneForYou! I am Maliq and allow me to be your Phone Guide!

Buying a mobile phone is a big investment! You are spending ALOT of money on that small device that is as big as your palm
of course, you'd want that device to last for a LOOOOONGGG TIME!
You want to buy a phone that suits you best, that you can use easily.

Itching to get a brand new phone? but dont know which to buy seeing as there's so many phones currently in the market?

NO WORRIES! drop me a comment or an e-mail, I will ask you a few questions based on the specifications u require or prioritize, the Operating Software (OS) that you are comfortable using or have always wanted to try and many other simple criterias

After you've chosen your dream phone and are certain that you want to purchase one, let me know!

You can either choose to buy that phone on your own at a shop nearby OR (and i prefer this option btw :P) you could ask me to look one for you!

Why choose to buy from me instead of from Mobile Phone traders at various shops/malls?

Easy, because these shops sell their phones at a much higher price than i do. These shops have rent and utilities costs to consider, whereas I do not. For example, a Blackberry Curve 8520 at shops in Digital Mall will cost u around RM800, but I can get you one for only RM700!

and u get the EXACT SAME THING but at a lower price!! Dont believe me? Try me. Ask me the price of a specific phone and compare my price with the price offered by those shops.

of course, i only sell quality phones, not recon sets, not refurbished sets, comes with warranty(unless stated otherwise).
I'm selling mostly used phones, but if u'd prefer a brand new one, I can get it for you at a lower price than at the shops.

I’m a full-time student and what i do here is part-time, but so far, I’ve sold 2 phones in the past month to strangers met online. None of them have anything to complain to and are free to contact me should anything happen to their phones.

Thanks for visiting ThePhoneForYou! :D

No comments: