WELCOME!

Hi! and welcome to
ThePhoneForYou
Feel free to browse through all the pages below and don't forget to drop us a comment alright! :)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Official FACEBOOK Page Launched!

Hello Everyone! and Salam to you!

I have just recently (5 mins ago) launched the Facebook Page for ThePhoneForYou!

Since we(me especially) are always on Facebook 24/7, I've decided to launch ThePhoneForYou's official Facebook page so that u can contact me easily and ask me any questions(phone-related) of course.

This is done to prove to everyone that I am very much an honest seller and you can easily track me down on this official FB page should anything happen!


So, what are u waiting for!?!?!

LIKE ThePhoneForYou!'s OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE NOWWW!!!!

Link HERE -> ThePhoneForYou FB

or go to www.facebook.com/thephoneforyou

or press the link on your right --------------------------------->>>


Thanks for visiting ThePhoneForYou! :D

No comments: