WELCOME!

Hi! and welcome to
ThePhoneForYou
Feel free to browse through all the pages below and don't forget to drop us a comment alright! :)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blackberry Bold 2 - Used - SOLD!

Item: Blackberry Bold 2

Specs: Refer Here

Package includes: FULLSET. Phone, Battery, USB Cable, Charger, Screen Protector, Micro SD 1gb, Blackberry Pouch, Warranty Card.

Price: RM815.00 SOLD


Warranty: 4 Months. AP (T-Mobile)

Dealing method: COD only.

Location of seller: Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Sepang, Bangi, Subang Jaya, Puchong

Age of item: 8 months!


Pros: 3.2mpx camera with LED flash, upgradeable to OS 6, Divx/Xvid Player, Document editor
 
Cons: Poor Camera, overpriced, not user-friendly(to me personally la),  no video calls, complicated UI(user interface)
 
My say: As I have mentioned before in my previous post, I am NOT a fan of Blackberrys. Cuz i think they are overpriced and under-spec'd. However, if u plan to use the Features of the Blackberry - BIS and BBM! then go for it!



Thanks for visiting ThePhoneForYou! :D

1 comment:

Sell iPhone said...

Wow I just saw this post. If only I read this post before, I was the one to buy that blackberry phone