WELCOME!

Hi! and welcome to
ThePhoneForYou
Feel free to browse through all the pages below and don't forget to drop us a comment alright! :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HTC Incredible S Casing & Screen Protector

*Edited:

I have just received 8 units clear HTC Incredible S screen protector.



I have just received 5(FIVE) pieces of Resin(flexible plastic) casing for HTC Incredible S
There are 3 designs available at RM25 EACH
  • 2 grey S shapes (SOLD OUT)
  • 2 grey textured (SOLD OUT)
  • 1 white textured
Only 5 units available at the moment

2 x Grey S

2 x Grey Textured

1 x White Textured
Screen Protectors expected to arrive tomorrow (20/4/2011) (I've ordered 8 pieces Clear). I'd like to remind you that I do not provide installation services for fear of spoiling the screen protector! XD
1 piece Clear Screen Protector is RM5


First come, first serve. sorry...
If there are more demand, i would be glad to order more for you!
=D

Thanks for visiting ThePhoneForYou! :D

No comments: